Thinking Back

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


As you get older, thinking back what you have done or did not do haunts you time to time. For some, that might be the embarrassing days of being drunk and being dicks to nice people, or for a few, a crime that you got away with, or not helping people when you could have...
I know admitting that you have done wrong don't happen to some people. But the four times Superbike champion, Carl Forgarty seems to be having those time. Via his twitter, Carl apologized to several of his former rivals out of blue: “Been thinking.. I just want to say sorry for the things I said when I was racing. Mainly to aaron slight,scott russel,colin edwards and …” and then added “John kockinski..sorry!” Although some riders who should have been apologized to was omitted on his list, it is surprising to some who remebers his not-backing-off hard riding and harsh insults to rivals at post race interviews.

Don't know what kind of ass he was? You can read Foggy: The Explosive Autobiography to freshen your memory

Source: Hell for Leather



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.