No More Joy

Saturday, June 4, 2011

As I watched this video my mind was organizing where everything was located in the amusement park. I remember going there as a child and having such a good time. It was in mild disrepair then, but as this video shows, it is far beyond now. I am not an advocate for restoring the old place as some people. If you want to make a small fortune with a amusement park in Wichita, KS, start with a large fortune and go from there. Besides kids would not want to go to it anyway it is hard enough to get the off the computer or video games they have now, let alone outside their home to play. But if miraculously those computers and game consoles disappeared I might advocate for it then. But I still have a huge dislike for Carnies and most likely always will. I would love to go in there and go scrapping for parts. That would bring me as much joy today as visiting the park when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.