Old Trip

Monday, June 6, 2011




I was in the military back in '86. I bought a brand new Honda Nighthawk 650 and got 6 weeks of leave that summer. I was 26 and rolled out the front gates of CFB Petawawa for the time of my life. I toured most of North America. From Yosemite, the Avenue of the Giants in Oregon, the Great Plains, the Rockies, I slept in ditches 'neath the stars, washed in rivers, ate a billion tacos, drank whiskey and racked up 15, 000 miles, all solo.

I will never forget those miles and the smiles.

A comment by mysweeteventhorizon on this footage from youtube
The picture is from Go West Young man, which is a nice blog we mentioned before

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.