Where I Shop

Sunday, June 26, 2011



Z 1 enterprises. They specialize in NOS(New Old Stock) and aftermarket parts for Vintage Japanese Motorcycles. I have been a customer of theirs for some time.

I read somewhere that the owner of the outfit, Jeff Saunders is a huge Z1 fan(hence the company name) and starting to purchase parts for his Z1 in bulk so that he can sell some to his follow Z1 riders. Then non-Z1 riders stated to ask him "what about parts for my bike?" Thus the operation grew.

I like them because they will cut you deal if you order them in bulk and always looking into better way to serve customers. For example, they are going to switch delivery service from UPS to Fed-Ex since they realized Fed-Ex is faster and cheaper. One time they called me to apologize because they had only 9 oil filers when I order 10 of them. I told her that I don't need 10 of them right away so not to worry. They gave me the discount and store credit.

I also do a lot of research on parts and the vendors on-line and Z-1 enterprises always comes to the top part of the list. In fact, I have not heard anything bad about them, yet. I am not getting paid from them for this write up, by the way. I am telling you this from my experience.

The only thing that I would not buy from them are rectifier/ regulators because they get theirs from the place I don't like. I buy those electrical parts from other company, which I am gonna talk about some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.