This lady claims that she rides this bike and loves all about motorcycles. I thought I liked the picture and I have always loved women who can ride. But as I stare at this picture, I was starting to feel sad. I have noticed the rear tire isn’t properly infrared, obvious rust is forming on shocks, and quite dirty exhaust. The weathering of the bike is not caused by end of hard riding day, it is caused by neglect. I suspect that brake fluid is probably discolored inside of reservoir, and carbs might getting gunks in it. I thought about writing her to let her know that she needs some air in the tire for her safety, but figured she is gonna just bitch me out and gives me the finger.
You know clean bike means well maintained bike. You will never see dirty racing bikes. You might see some at the end of the race but not at the beginning…I always get upset or sad seeing old bikes neglected. I can almost hear them crying. It is disheartening to see once clean, much loved and proud ride is sitting outside beaten by weather.
For me, it is equivalent to see non animal lovers having pets, not taking good care of them because they grew old; not cute and tiny puppy or kitten anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment