Snowy day

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Snow covered up the street pretty good. Just to make the tradition going, I went for a motorcycle ride. I went down about half dozen times, and a car which carried happy women who appeared to be coming back from her Christmas dinner stopped next to me and asked if I was okay. I told them with a big smile that I was having awesome time.


2008 April, Brands Hatch British Superbikes race was abandoned due to the heavy snow. They rescheduled next month and fans who bought tickets were able to use the same ticket. Yet, it must have been bitch to get there if you were taking time off and travel long way to see the races. Not to mention all the teams and crews had to do the same... Anyway, I found those pictures surreal.



I wondered some crazy racer would run the track.

pictures from Motorcycle News

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.