Norton-Bremont Watch

Saturday, January 23, 2010


"Iconic British motorcycle brand Norton teams up with British luxury watch brand, Bremont, to produce limited edition chronograph to mark the return of the celebrated brand. Norton was first established in 1898 and quickly grew into a world-wide recognized motorcycle brand.
There will only be only 200 Bremont Norton chronograph mechanical watches made, each watch is hand crafted at the Bremont workshop in Switzerland."

I know there are many guys who are into those expensive watches. I am not. I guess I am not exquisite or sophisticated enough to appreciate those. I like simple heavy duty watches. But I have been using my cell phone as a watch in past several years.

The watch costs
£3,850.00 ($6200) So, it will come in handy when you need to bribe officials in the 3rd world or mugged on street.

Norton also sells coffee mugs, T-shirts, umbrellas, leather jackets, sweat shirts, caps to drain your wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.