15th Anniversary

Saturday, December 25, 2010



Dean Martin passed away on Christmas day of 1995. By the time of his passing, I was not particularity into his music or those rat-pack culture; I was young. So I did not think his death was that significant. He was just another washed out old singer whose prime was long gone to me.
As I get older, listening to his music at the garage drinking beer became a real treat to me. Needless to say, I have developed appreciation toward his music as well as his philosophy.

So, on the Christmas day, I think of Dean and listen to his music. Usually with hard liquor but not with cigarettes. I have quit smoking 3 or 4 years ago. Not everyone can keep up with his life style...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.