My Memories of Mike Hailwood

Tuesday, April 20, 2010


by Elizabeth McCarthy

Soon a very nice looking man with a stylish moustache walked over to me and said, "I think that is just about the nicest thing I have ever seen a woman do."

"What's that?" I asked as my Japanese friend faded away.

"I've been watching you and you have been spending about 10 minutes talking to Teddy - that's what we call him - and you gave him your full attention - that was very nice. Unless you speak Japanese it must have been a very limited conversation."

I laughed and replied, "Well he looked lonely." To which he replied, "Well, I'm lonely, would you talk to me?"

It takes a few minutes but is a nice read.

To read complete write up, visit 8W-who? Mike Hailwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.