Vagina Met

Monday, March 21, 2011

A German helmet manufacturer,
Bandit Helmets makes pretty cool vintage looking mets. I don't know how good they are over all, I mean comfort and ability to prevent head injury. One of them have Snell seal on it...I am sure more safe than a beanie, though... I like their "Fighter" met...

Most of them look like slight copy of Simpson helmets. I have worn some Simpson and I was not too impressed with the quality back then....A lot of loud noises from wind was too much for me...
Well, Bandit Helmets is radical; they even made one look like a vagina, which they call it "Ghost". They only made 50 of them and sold between 2009 to 2010. So you will not be able to own one unless you hunt at ebay and such. But do you want to look like giant vagina? Its visor is tiny and i would imagine the noises from the wind will be ridiculous, I think. So not really for motorcycle riding... They even claim that it is more art than practical helmet...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.