Dennis Hopper 1936-2010

Saturday, May 29, 2010



The much-loved American filmmaker and actor Dennis Hopper died today at his home in Venice, Calif., seven months after his manager announced that he had been diagnosed with prostate cancer. He was 74.

For most of bikers, he is known as a co-writer, directer and a star of iconic motorcycle movie, "Easy Rider"

I was just talking about him last night. I wanted to contact him about donating my art piece to his collection. I guess that will not happen. Son of a Bitch...

Hopper was also a serious painter, sculptor and an art collector.

Well Gary Coleman died yesterday, but I was not surprised. "What you talkin' bout Willis?"

RIP Dennis Hopper...

I always imitated his character from "Blue Velvet" whenever I engaged in oral sex. That usually got laughs or freaking the girl out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.