Hevisaurus

Wednesday, May 12, 2010




Hevisaurus is a Finnish heavy-metal band for kids.


In case you are wondering how they play instruments with those thick dinosaur hands, they wear nothing on their hands if it is live performance, by the way.

I was hired to wear a full panda suit for a Halloween party once. It was extremely hot and hard to see , even breathe but I still had to jump around for kids. I lost about 5 pounds with sweat in 2 hours and very disoriented toward the end.

I don't know how those guys keep up. You have to be real tough to be a hip heavy metal dinosaur, I guess. They rock better than Metallica in my opinion.


Their site Hevisaurus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.