Sweet Felicia

Sunday, November 21, 2010


Felicia is a baby sister of old friend of ours. She and her brother, Chuck used to visit Go Away Garage quite bit when Chuck had his own shop two blocks away from the garage. Felicia was a young teenager back then. She was a sincere sweet girl and I liked her a lot. She managed to grow up real fast but remained nice and sweet, making us feel real old. She indeed became a quite attractive young lady. I still like her brain most and adore her like my own little sister.

Well, I got real sisters of my own but I don't get along with them. I would trade them both for her.


The portrait picture by Kristina Gaines,

Bike pictures by Frank Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.