HELLO KITTY AINT CUTE...SIEG HEIL ART FRUIT.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011



AFTER



BEFORE
















The Go Away Garage is smack dab in the center of a art's district in Wichita,Ks.

Every now and then some lil' art fruit gits cute and vandilizes my build'n. A While

back some art fruit wheat pasted some weak ass trash on our dock,and our nieghbor's

warehouse.Yesterday morn'n found a Poor lil' Hello Kitty stencil'd where the wheatpaste

shit was.......we fixed it. Frustrating-I am one of the few places in wichita that has free space for

graffiti artist to utilize ( a boxcar ), I put on art shows at cost for local young up an coming artist.I am

a advocate for street art,but it git's my goat when weak crap git's slap'd up on my build'n.

Yet i still have this lame ass attempt at being "street" dribbled on my property.Wichita has a awesome Graffiti scene but i am positive who ever does this crappy stencil/wheatpaste shit is not part of that scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.