New frontage for garage this week.....

Tuesday, April 19, 2011









Coupla weeks ago some skateboarders were horse'n around on the front dock and accidently smack'd one of my front windows ( that my signage is on ) and shattered it. been scratch'n my head to re-do front door and signage that would better reflect the dogma that the Go Away Garage caters too. Basically "Howdy,ring my bell if ya wanna do business with fine motorcycles /vehicles or fine art, otherwise kindly PISS-OFF". Never really put a lot of stock in my signage till recently.Now there has been more foot traffic in my Industrial/Warehouse nieghborhood,got folks with spare time mingle'n around look'n for a place to kill time without spending any/little dee-nero, I have suffered no imagination fools/k-mart shoppers for a while now and now need a change from the distraction. The answer may lie- in part -in the public persona/signage.

I could take advantage of the situation and begin some 20$ or less retail/boutique/t-shirt/slushee tourist-ee thing, but i got bigger fish to fry and better/more rewarding things than to do with my time/energy's.
No one within my circle is able/or willing to manage that type of scenario either. So i'm down to constructing a facade/frontage that will weed out asshole's,but welcome folk's of quality. Sketch'n and taking note's - picking up new double paned tinted window's today-gonna just tear into it and see what shakes.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.