Nerdy Girl Love

Friday, September 17, 2010

There is a blog that I follow. It is created by a college girl who likes nerdy stuff. I love nerdy stuff and nerdy girls so I am enjoying the Hell out of it.

I wrote to her if she had any pictures of those nerdy girls with cats or motorcycles a few weeks ago. And just I have forgotten about it, she posted this in her blog as a reply yesterday.

Here you are Switchum…BY THE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP!!!

"Here you are Switchum…BY THE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP!!!"

She seems like a really cool chick.

Via Men seldom make a pass at girls with glasses

The title of her blog is a quote from Dorothy Parker, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.