Triumph Wrist Watch

Saturday, February 19, 2011



We have talked about very expensive Norton wrist watch once. Surprisingly, there is Triumph wrist watch as well. ( I wonder if they make Hodaka wrist watch...) I spotted these being advertised; Swiss made gut and comes with the case. Its face emulate the dash of the bike. I lost info on the price-sorry- was more reasonable than the Norton watch..., but it was already sold out.

I am not into watches at all. I have never developed the taste for it...
By the way, did you know many of recent youth don't know how to read a clock? They got used to digital number displayed on their smart phones. So they have no idea when you say "watch your 6"... I remember being taught how to read the clock in a school when I was a first grader. I guess they don't do that anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.