It is not a purse, damn it.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

British clothing maker, Belstaff makes a cool messenger bag, much  like a satchel and used by Will Smith in the movie “I am  Legend” but it is sooo expensive. It is mostly made out of  cotton but cost you like 380 bucks. No Kidding.  I like their motorcycle jackets as well ( made famous by McQueen, and  worn by William H.Macy in “Wild Hogs”) but it is  beyond my budget. I use a satchel when I go for a ride. It usually  includes spare spark plugs, a fuel filter, pens, note pads, a  toothbrush, a tube of toothpaste, floss, a nail clipper, a bandanna,  deodorant, a t-shirt, latex gloves, bungee cords, and condoms.  Why  condoms? I put them on handle bars of the bike which I think is poorly  customized.

British clothing maker, Belstaff makes a cool messenger bag, much like a satchel and used by Will Smith in the movie “I am Legend” but it is sooo expensive. It is mostly made out of cotton but cost you almost 400 bucks. No Kidding.

http://www.lineafashion.com/store/images//images_big/58200belstlargeshoulderbag5541.jpg

I like their motorcycle jackets as well ( made famous by McQueen, and recently worn by William H.Macy in “Wild Hogs”, Brad Pitt in "-Benjamin Button") but needless to say, it is beyond my budget. The cheapest I could find was a women jacket, 150 bucks, and it was made of Nylon...

I use a satchel when I go for a ride. It usually includes spare spark plugs, a fuel filter, pens, note pads, a toothbrush, a tube of toothpaste, floss, a nail clipper, band-aids, a bandanna, deodorant, a t-shirt, latex gloves, bungee cords, and condoms. Why condoms? I put them on handle bars of the bike which I think is poorly customized.

Tools are carried on my bike in case you are wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.