They Don't Have To Be Red

Friday, July 16, 2010


When I was in a grade school, I bought motorcycle magazines every month and read them cover to cover, imagining what kind of rides I would own when I was able to ride. Watch "Mad Max" and imagining racing with Toecutter...I also built many motorcycle plastic model kits. Tamiya's Yamaha YZR500 with Kenny Roberts figure was really cool...Well, I did a lot to satisfy my wants for bikes by those activity when I was a kid. There is a Ducati coloring book now. With my interest in art and motorcycle, this would have been awesome.... Ducati Coloring Book (links to a PDF)
It is 24 pages, containing vintage Ducati to various Ducati logos. Well, enjoy.

Via
DucCutters

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011-2012 Raimu Keparat All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Raimu Keparat | Published by Bloggers Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.